I collect quotes often on topics that intrigue me. Quotes are powerful summaries of thoughts and full of wisdom. Today, I share with you 15 of my favourite quotes on money and wealth creation.
- “Never spend your money before you have it.” -Thomas Jefferson
- “A little sleep, a little slumber, a little folding of the hands to rest— and poverty will come on you like a thief and scarcity like an armed man.” – Proverbs 6:10-11
- “Remember, wealth is blind. It cares not if its patrons are well educated.” – Thomas J. Stanley
- “One gives freely, yet grows all the richer; another withholds what he should give, and only suffers want.” – Proverbs 11:24
- “Don’t just save. Save for a goal. It’s hard to save unless there’s a reason.” – Ramit Sethi
- “Ideas are the beginning points of all fortunes.” – Napoleon Hill.
- “Become a millionaire not for the million dollars, but for what it will make of you to achieve it.” – Jim Rohn
- “Compound interest is the eighth wonder of the world. He who understands it earns it … he who doesn’t … pays it.” – Albert Einstein
- “Would you have a great empire? Rule over yourself.” – Publius Syrus
- “We all have two choices: We can make a living or we can design a life.” – Jim Rohn
- “Farmers who wait for perfect weather never plant. If they watch every cloud, they never harvest.” – Ecclesiastes 11:4
- “Rich people have small TVs and big libraries, and poor people have small libraries and big TVs.” – Zig Ziglar
- “… And money answers everything.” – Ecclesiastes 10:19
- “It’s not how much money you make, but how much money you keep, how hard it works for you, and how many generations you keep it for.” – Robert Kiyosaki
- “The habit of saving is itself an education; it fosters every virtue, teaches self-denial, cultivates the sense of order, trains to forethought, and so broadens the mind.” -T.T. Munger
Also published on Medium.